Customer service is an essential part of any company. It can be difficult to know which practices are the most important, but these five tips are a great place to start!
1) Smile – when you smile at the person in front of you they will usually respond back with one too.
2) Respond quickly – being on top of customer inquiries will show that you care and that you’re listening.
3) Don’t ignore customers – it’s easy to get caught up in your day-to-day tasks and forget about answering email messages, but if something isn’t done right away, it could become a much larger problem later on.
4) Be polite – even if someone is rude or mean to you, try not to take their words personally and continue with politeness.
5) Offer solutions – when there’s a problem with the product or service offered solutions instead of excuses when an issue arises.